I wonder why the media constantly focuses on less than 10 percent of the deaths and leave the other 90 percent Education. All lives lost should matter. Not one life is worth more than the other. Would everybody please stop blaming each other, no matter what race,color or religion you are,or where you come from we’re all guilty somewhere down the line,stop this hate and all of us hold hands for a better future for our children,killing of innocent people just feeds right into satan,lets worry about defeating satan not ourselves,we’re all brothers and sisters,we are one. Over the years, in different countries and years, crimes against entire peoples have been committed and continue to be committed. History may not remember them, but each survivor will remind us of the Everyone has a Plan Until They get Punched in The Mouth Shirt, blood and suffering of their peoples. History can not silence cry of the innocents.
Click here to buy this Everyone has a Plan Until They get Punched in The Mouth Shirt
Everyone has a Plan Until They get Punched in The Mouth Shirt, hoodie, tank top, sweater and long sleeve
If it isn’t discussed or mentioned, it is forgotten. Nothing unpleasant, nobody wants to hear it. This does not disappear. The silence allows rumors of denial to be believed. The Netherlands here: Calling BS. Mandatory in schools. Two full days of attention it gets here plus all weeks leading up to May 4th and 5th. We know. We care. Now where’s news about Palestine? Don’t they matter too? I used to think this is so horrific, what was wrong with people back then, how could they have let this Everyone has a Plan Until They get Punched in The Mouth Shirt happen. Now I fear it could happen again, is happening right now. People only see what their enemy is doing wrong.